[Bioperl-l] Is bio-perl right?

Alan Christoffels alan@sanbi.ac.za
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 11:26:53 +0200 (SAST)

>           } elsif ( $feat->primary_tag eq 'CDS' ) {
>              # feature is a CDS line without a join statement
>              # yes - this part is potentially badly designed in bioperl!
>              print "start ",$feature->start," end ",$feature->end,"\n";
                              ^^^^^^^^^               ^^^^^^^^
$feature should be $feat in the example above. This is probably a
typo. The typo fix is probably necessary when you add this script to the
wiki docs.

        *                                        	  *
	* Alan Christoffels                               *
	* South African National Bioinformatics Institute *
	* University of Western Cape                      *
	* PO Box X17                                      *
	* Bellville                                       *
	* Cape Town                                       *
	* South Africa                                    *
	* phone: 27-21-9593645                            *
	* fax: 27-21-9592266                              *