[Bioperl-l] new dependency on XML::Node in bioperl-live?

Heikki Lehvaslaiho heikki@ebi.ac.uk
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 17:48:43 +0000

Chris,

Strange you have not got that message before as
Bio::Variation::IO::xml.pm has been using it for a long time.

The XML::Node gives a greatly simplified interface to XML::Parser
(although there is a glitch in attibute parsing that forces one to use
full path to the element.)

I do not intend to rewrite the module in near future, so I guess you
have to add it into the dependacy list.

	-Heikki