[Bioperl-l] LiveSeq

Ewan Birney birney@ebi.ac.uk
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 16:17:37 +0000 (GMT)

Joseph -

Thanks for your commits.

I think it would be nice Joseph to talk through your objects first on the
list and get feedback, in particular for the naming of your objects. Once
commited we can't do a great deal about changing their names.

This is partly my and partly heikki's fault for not making sure that you
talked things through on the list first. Don't lose sleep over it, but be
aware that you are now working in a collaborative enviroment, and you
should post to the list before making large commits.

I think a nice post about what LiveSeq is and what it does to the list
would be a good thing as well.

ewan

<birney@ebi.ac.uk>.