Bioperl: Parsing GenBank reports from NCBI.

Lincoln Stein lstein@cshl.org
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 13:35:38 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Kutbuddin,

The BoulderIO modules can fetch and parse the detailed GenBank
records, along with Unigene, OMIM, Medline, SwissProt, BLAST and a few
others.  I am releasing a new version of this in a few days, but the
older version is available at http://stein.cshl.org/

Lincoln