Bioperl: Joining up...

Vicki Brown vlb@deltagen.com
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 14:44:14 -0800

At 19:15 +0000 1/25/99, Ewan Birney wrote:
> Having talked to some people around hinxton (Sanger Centre, EBI and HGMP)
> I realised that some people like bioperl in concept but don't feel happy
> about contributing to it or 'joining' it. In this email I hope to remove
> those fears...
>
> We aren't scary computer scientists -

I see this has been added to the FAQ :-)

Have you considered a direct link to the Home page as well, under
"About the bioperl project"?
-----
 //=\   Vicki Brown mailto:vlb@deltagen.com
 \=//    Journeyman Sourcerer: Scripts & Philtres
  //=\    (Mac)Perl, awk, sed, *sh..., occasional C
  \=//     A little web-gardening on the weekends
   //=\
   \=//      Deltagen, Inc.
    //=\       1031 Bing St, San Carlos, CA 94070
Project URL: http://bio.perl.org/