Bioperl: Reading from a stream into Bio::Seq

Ewan Birney birney@sanger.ac.uk
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 18:14:27 +0000 (GMT)

On Tue, 27 Oct 1998, Matthew Pocock wrote:

[...lots of goodies...]

> Anyway, if you are interested, I will send in the module.

This sounds great. Weird of course that I have to hear it bounced
off germany when you are next door... but still...

The sensible thing is to add this or make it hybrid with the
Bio::Root::Object class system - do you think this possible?

should we talk about this on guts? - before we start doing
something serious stevec should check it over (and he seems...
slightly snowed under). Why don't you pop it up somewhere
on a web site for us to look at...