Bioperl: is there a $hit->db method in Blast module?

Ewan Birney birney@sanger.ac.uk
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 12:02:47 +0000 (GMT)

Catherine -

I am sure bioperl is really interested in the script (!) we
have a special 'script central' for these sorts of things.

If you send the script to me I'll persuade chris dadigan to
find some place for it on bio.perl.org

Did you install all of bioperl-0.03? Any glitches?