Bioperl: RFI ready to go

Steve A. Chervitz sac@fasolt.Stanford.EDU
Fri, 7 Nov 1997 03:43:37 -0800 (PST)

The Bioperl response to the OMG's Life Sciences Research DSIG is
sufficiently far along to post to the group:

   http://genome-www.stanford.edu/~sac/perlOOP/bioperl/lsr_rfi.html

I'm soliciting comments from everyone since this submission is officially
from the Bioperl developers collectively. So check it out and send any
suggestions, big or small, to me ASAP. I would like to send it off on
Saturday Nov 8th (needs to be in by the 10th).

an RFP for a standard CORBA scripting language issued by the OMG:

   http://www.lunatech.com/cope/archive/msg00097.html

Thanks,
SteveC
sac@genome.stanford.edu