[Biojava-l] [Biojava-dev] Increasing Java version requirement for BioJava

Spencer Bliven spencer.bliven at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 07:35:41 UTC 2016

Good information, Jose. If Ubuntu is switching to Java 8 in April then I
think that seals the deal for using 8 for all development after the
February release.

I still don't see the point of dictating Java 7 for the 4.2 release, but it
does sound like it will impact relatively few users.

Cheers,
-Spencer