[Biojava-l] PDBFileParser Error for PDB files without ATOM part for some chains defined in the header

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Thu Sep 17 00:38:05 UTC 2015

Thanks Guoying, I could reproduce this now. I committed a junit test for
this and a fix to the latest code base

https://github.com/biojava/biojava/issues/326

If you update your checkout (assuming you are on the latest snapshot
version), you should be able to parse this file using your parameters. You
will still see some logging about chain N missing, but that's the data...

Andreas