[Biojava-l] logging level

Jose Manuel Duarte jose.duarte at psi.ch
Sun Aug 30 11:57:44 UTC 2015

Hi Khalil

How exactly are you developing/deploying your application? Do you use
maven? Have you included any log4j2 configuration file at all?

You can surely always add a log4j2.xml config file to your project, in
there you can modify any logging configuration either for biojava or any
other part of your code that uses log4j2.

[biojava uses slf4j (a meta-logging framework which can use many
underlying implementations) and then log4j2 as the default implementation ]

Jose