[Biojava-l] [GSoC] gsoc idea interest

Eric Talevich eric.talevich at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 09:31:43 UTC 2014

Hi Larry,

You can find out some more about JSBML and this project on the JSBML
website:
http://sbml.org/GSoC2014

Try fetching the source code and building it to see how it works. Then, see
our guidelines for preparing your GSoC application:
http://www.open-bio.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code#Guide_for_prospective_GSoC_students

The core of your application will be the project timeline, ideally a
week-by-week plan of the coding activities for each step of the project.
Feel free to modify the original project idea to suit your own interests.
We can give you feedback on your plan if you share it with us before you
submit your GSoC application to Google.

Cheers,
Eric