[Biojava-l] Google Summer of Code 2014

Eric Talevich eric.talevich at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 09:26:18 UTC 2014

Hi Matte,

Thanks for your interest. It sounds like you have a handle on what's
required for GSoC already. Once you've evaluated the project ideas that
interest you (or come with an idea of your own), the core of your GSoC
application will be a project timeline -- ideally, a week-by-week timeline
of coding activities, goals, deliverables and potential problems or
outstanding questions you perceive. If you make this a public spreadsheet
on Google Docs or similar and share it with us, we can give you early
feedback on it. Also, this would be a good time to try fetching the JSBML
and BioJava source trees and building them yourself, if you haven't already.

Cheers,
Eric