[Biojava-l] BioJava, oracle problem with jdk

Radomir radomir.adamek at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 18 11:46:03 UTC 2013

Hi, thanks for reply. I`m having more problems with "recompiling" from 1.6 to
1.5. I have done everything like u told me. When i`m trying to clean install
with maven compiler i got error with version. Can somebody tell me its
possible to compile biojava 3 with 1.5 jdk? I don`t have idea how to do that
and its very important for me ( my final project on my studies ).
Here is a part of error from compiler:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.5.1:compile
(default-compile) on project biojava3-structure: Compilation failure
[ERROR]
C:\Users\radamek\workspace\maven.1361187141685\biojava\biojava3-structure\src\main\java\org\biojava\bio\structure\Chain.java:[28,-1]
cannot access org.biojava3.core.sequence.template.Sequence
[ERROR] bad class file:
C:\Users\radamek\.m2\repository\org\biojava\biojava3-core\3.0.6-SNAPSHOT\biojava3-core-3.0.6-SNAPSHOT.jar(org/biojava3/core/sequence/template/Sequence.class)
[ERROR] class file has wrong version 50.0, should be 49.0