[Biojava-l] BioJava, oracle problem with jdk

Amr AL-HOSSARY amr_alhossary at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 6 07:13:55 UTC 2013

Greetings Radomir,
If you are using Eclipse, you can obtain a checkout copy of the source code, compile it on Java 6, and in the compiler settings, search for an option to generate Java 5 compatible byte code, generate jars, and use them.
You may need to compile them yourself (not as Maven projects), but I am not sure of that.

Best Regards,

Amr AL-HOSSARY

Amr Ali AL-HOSSARY |
Ph.D. Student |
International PhD program in Computational Biology and Bioinformatics |
  School of Computer Engineering |
  Nanyang Technological University  |
Singapore |
Email:  amra0001 at e.ntu.edu.sg