[Biojava-l] Biojava moving to Github

Spencer Bliven sbliven at ucsd.edu
Wed Apr 3 23:32:09 UTC 2013

The transition to Github is now finished, although we're still working on
getting the documentation up-to-date. If you're currently using a checkout
of trunk from SVN, that checkout will still work but will not receive any
future updates. Please follow the instructions at
http://biojava.org/wiki/Get_source to get a copy of the latest source from
git.

The documentation is rather confusing at the moment, with references to the
old SVN interspersed with recent git instructions. If you run into such a
situation on the wiki, please fix it or mark the article with the
{{outdated}} template so we can get the documentation back up to par.

Thanks!
Spencer