[Biojava-l] Interested in the "cloudization" of BioJava

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Fri Mar 30 17:57:34 UTC 2012

Hi Arthur,

In short the goal is to take some aspects from BioJava and improve
them so they play together well for deployment on the cloud. It sounds
like you have a lot of related background for this project. However
since you have been working on very similar things, for your proposal
it will be important to come up with something independent and not
just to propagate your previous work into BioJava.

About the dates and other details, please consult the official GSoC - FAQ

http://www.google-melange.com/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2012/faqs

Andreas