[Biojava-l] Chromatagraph reading in BioJava3?

Nick England nickengland at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 17:39:55 UTC 2012

Thanks for the help, 1.8.1 seems to have the classes I need. But I
haven't been able to get maven to work with biojava 1.8. It works fine
with 3.X, but when I try to use the dependency:
		<dependency>
			<groupId>org.biojava</groupId>
			<artifactId>biojava-legacy</artifactId>
			<version>1.8.1</version>
		</dependency>
it fails, even though there appears to be the corresponding pom on the
repository at http://www.biojava.org/download/maven/org/biojava/biojava-legacy/1.8.1/

I have the repo at :
                 <repository>
			<id>biojava-maven-repo</id>
			<name>BioJava repository</name>
			<url>http://www.biojava.org/download/maven/</url>
		</repository>

Am I doing something wrong, or has the release version 1.8.1 somehow
broken on the repository?

Thanks,

Nick