[Biojava-l] Interested in working on BioJava

Amritpal Kallu akallu at ncmir.ucsd.edu
Mon Jul 23 22:15:29 UTC 2012

Hello all,

I am 4th year undergraduate at University of California, San Diego. I am
extremely interested in being of some help on the BioJava project.
Unfortunately I have never worked on an open source project, so I
imagine I will have somewhat of a learning curve to encounter. I have
attached my resume, and I would be happy to work on whatever is needed /
works best with my particular skillset. Thank you again for your time,
and I look forward to being of some use to this awesome project!