[Biojava-l] biojava Chain

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Wed Jul 18 18:01:30 UTC 2012

Hi Jian,

please don't send support emails to me directly but to the list. Chances
are that somebody else can respond faster than me, or that other users are
struggling with the same problem...

To answer your question, are you running with the "alignSeqRes" parameter
set to true?

The code below should do the job...

Andreas

AtomCache cache = new AtomCache();

 cache.getFileParsingParams().setAlignSeqRes(true);

 Structure struc = cache.getStructure("1fnt");

 System.out.println(struc);