[Biojava-l] [Biojava-dev] Genbank import

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Tue Nov 1 23:19:17 UTC 2011

Hi Ed,

Interesting that you found this, this ancient tutorial has not been
modified since the early 2000s and has been replaced with the Cookbook
pages:

http://biojava.org/wiki/BioJava:CookBook

Some of the code for this is available as part of the BioJava-legacy
(v 1.8) project.

BioJava3 currently does not have a Genbank parser yet, only fasta. I
added it to the (new) missing features page :

http://www.biojava.org/wiki/BioJava3_Feature_Requests

Andreas