[Biojava-l] GSoC 2011

Peter Troshin p.v.troshin at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Mar 28 10:01:35 UTC 2011

Hi Sunil,

Thanks for the interest. I think your experience with Java and passion
for the algorithm development should help you on this project. As for
the coding exercise I can only agree with Andreas, the project plan is
the first thing you should worry about. You are going to need to
complete a coding exercise at later stages of selection process.

Good luck with your application.
Peter