[Biojava-l] GSOC 2011 - contributing to 'Amino acids physico-chemical properties calculation project'

Shameera Rathnayaka shameerainfo at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 17:22:22 UTC 2011

hi,

Im Shameera Rathnayaka, a third year Undergraduate of Department of Computer
Science and Engineering University of Moratuwa ,Sri Lanka.I am interested in
implementing "Amino acids physico-chemical properties calculation" project
as my GSOC 2011 project.I have previous experience in working with Java,
MySql and Algorithms from my university projects. As my most recent project
i have developed a visual navigation
(XVisualNavigator<http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/en/project/XVN>)
plugin for openoffice 3.2.1 using java. I am Currently working as an intern
at WSO2  <http://wso2.com/?comwblink=menu> which is an open source
middle-ware development company.

 As a starting point to the project i would like to know about the Equations
which are needed to these calculations, how can i get those and more about
the project.
--
Shameera Rathnayaka
Undergraduate