[Biojava-l] equality of proteins based on their aminoacid sequence signature

Francois Le Fevre flf.mib at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 12:22:24 UTC 2011

This could be great. But for me equals means only séquence identity and not
features.

Le 10 mars 2011 10:17, "Andy Yates" <ayates at ebi.ac.uk> a écrit :

I cannot remember the reason why we decided to not include equality for
these objects. It's not an unreasonable thing to want though. Assuming I
have some time soon I can have a look into implementing it on
AbstractCompound, AbstractSequence & the backing stores but it will be some
time away. If anyone else wants to give it a shot ... :)

Andy

--

Andrew Yates Ensembl Genomes Engineer
EMBL-EBI Tel: +44-(0)1...