[Biojava-l] New Maven Pom issue

Jay Vyas jayunit100 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 18:11:04 UTC 2011

Hi guys : I tried to update my biojava pom , and it looks like I missed
something.

In particular the following biojava-core classes are missing.
import org.biojava.bio.BioException;
import org.biojava.bio.proteomics.IsoelectricPointCalc;
import org.biojava.bio.proteomics.MassCalc;
import org.biojava.bio.seq.ProteinTools;

Heres the way my new pom looks : I think there is a problem with
biojava-core ?

<dependency>
                <groupId>org.biojava</groupId>
                <artifactId>biojava3-alignment</artifactId>
                <version>3.0.1</version>
                <scope>compile</scope>
            </dependency>
            <dependency>
                <groupId>org.biojava</groupId>
                <artifactId>biojava3-core</artifactId>
                <version>3.0.1</version>
            </dependency>
            <dependency>
                <groupId>org.biojava</groupId>
                <artifactId>biojava3-protmod</artifactId>
                <version>3.0.1</version>
                <scope>compile</scope>
</dependency>