[Biojava-l] biojava3 getting the features from alignedsequence

Scooter Willis willishf at ufl.edu
Fri Jan 7 19:51:40 UTC 2011

Hara

Figured out the problem. Welcome to the world of biology indexes start at 1
and computer science starts at 0.

If you use 1 as your first index it will work. In the core module we tried
to make that clear by using BioIndex in the method name. I will see what I
can do about getting that added/changed in the alignment module.

Thanks

Scooter