[Biojava-l] biojava3 getting the features from alignedsequence

Hara Dilley hdilley at catbio.com
Fri Jan 7 17:20:13 UTC 2011

Thanks Scooter,
Below is the code of how I populate lst. Of course my real sequences are different, but for this example it doesn't matter.

       List<ProteinSequence> lst = new ArrayList<ProteinSequence>();
      ProteinSequence s1 = new ProteinSequence("SHALG");
      ProteinSequence s2 = new ProteinSequence("SWQVLG");
      lst.add(s1);
      lst.add(s2);