[Biojava-l] biojava3 and symbol

Andy Yates ayates at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Feb 28 10:06:16 UTC 2011

Hi Francois,

To get a windowed view over any sequence you should use the following:

DNASequence seq = new DNASequence("ATGCTG");
Iterable<SequenceView<NucleotideCompound>> w = new WindowedSequence<NucleotideCompound>(seq, 3);
for(SequenceView<NucelotideCompound> triplet: w) {
  System.out.println(triplet);
}

HTH

Andy