[Biojava-l] exception in DisplayAFP.createArtificialStructure

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Mon Aug 15 14:15:11 UTC 2011

Ok, got it. This happened, since you are using a Calpha-only
representation of the molecule. If you update the DisplayAFPChain
class, this should be fixed now. Since you are not using all atoms for
the alignment, ligands won't get superimposed This is something that
some users find useful...

Andreas