[Biojava-l] bioclojure

Brad Chapman chapmanb at 50mail.com
Thu Aug 4 11:53:25 UTC 2011

Jay;
Awesome that you and Lee are working on this. I've been doing more
in Clojure recently and am really enjoying it.

There are a few people I'm aware of doing biology related
programming in Clojure that you might want to get in touch with:

- Jan Aerts -- he has some bioclojure code on GitHub
  (https://github.com/jandot/bioclojure) and he's been leading some
  discussions about having a more formal collection of biological
  Clojure code. Definitely send him and e-mail and coordinate; it
  would be excellent to have a centralized community for this.

- Ray Miller -- Ray has a BioMart Clojure interface on GitHub
  (https://github.com/ray1729)

- Christopher Maier -- He's had a few recent blog posts talking about
  Clojure in the context of biological work: http://christophermaier.name/

Thanks again for taking this on,
Brad