[Biojava-l] Please give me an advice

Peter Troshin p.v.troshin at dundee.ac.uk
Wed Apr 27 14:05:42 UTC 2011

Dear Alex,

There was nothing particularly wrong with your project plan, it just was
not as good as the winning proposal. Your solution for the coding
exercise did not run out of the box (java -jar runme.jar), was not
correct and could have been better engineered.

I'd recommend you to contribute to the open source project of your
choice before applying to the GSoC next year. This way you will be in a
much better position for the next GSoC.

Regards,
Peter