[Biojava-l] fileToBiojava question

simon rayner simon.rayner.cn at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 12:07:21 UTC 2010

hi,

can you post the code you are trying to run along with the full error, it
will help to figure out what is happening.  There are now loaders for
biojavax as well, which work well which are available in the biojavax docs
here http://biojava.org/wiki/BioJava:BioJavaXDocs#Example

but yeah, it's confusing unless you happen to be a real java guru.  i keep
having to refer back to the docs because i keep forgeting which class does
what