[Biojava-l] Biojava-l Digest, Vol 93, Issue 21

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Fri Oct 29 21:59:23 UTC 2010

Ideally I would like to see the automated build system also deploy the
latest javadocs on the website. I guess I should play around with the
maven site-plugin if it can do that ... or does anybody have a
recommendation for any other plugin?

Andreas

On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 12:25 PM, Mark Schreiber
<markjschreiber at gmail.com> wrote:
> It might pay to put the link to the docs on the top level page.
>
> You may need to get an Admin to change the front page.
>
> On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 3:20 PM, Scooter Willis <willishf at ufl.edu> wrote:
>
>> Jay
>>
>> I don't think we have pushed the biojava3 docs up to a place where google
>> can find them. From the nightly build
>> http://www.biojava.org/download/maven/org/biojava/ you can find javadocs
>> in
>> the jar files. Biojava3 has two parts now. The older 1.7 modules refactored
>> into standalone jar files when possible but it is still a very cross
>> dependent code base. Then the newer modules labeled biojava3- are a clean
>> break from 1.7 so depending on what you are doing it may be easy/difficult
>> to start using the newer biojava3 code without lots of changes in your
>> code.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Scooter
>>
>> On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 2:40 PM, Jay Vyas <jayunit100 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Hi guys : Im trying to break up a biojava project built on 1.7 into
>> biojava
>> > 3, and am having to look up some modules etc...
>> > Im having trouble finding biojava3 javadocs ?  Unfortunately, the
>> > 'googleable' java docs are all from 1.7 .....
>> >
>> > Where is the formal/generated javadoc info for biojava3 ? is it online ?

Dr. Andreas Prlic
Senior Scientist, RCSB PDB Protein Data Bank
University of California, San Diego
(+1) 858.246.0526