[Biojava-l] Idle Developer Volunteering

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Tue May 11 00:49:01 UTC 2010

Hi Jake,

thanks for your interest. We are always looking for contributors of
code, documentation or helping out with questions on the mailing
lists. The bug tracking system is currently a bit quiet, since we are
working on a major new version: BioJava 3. The current status is
documented here:
http://www.biojava.org/wiki/BioJava:Modules
Perhaps you can take a look there and see how this is aligned with
your research interests...

Andreas

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 3:36 PM,  <jake at researchtogether.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I've got some free time and I'd like to help out on this project, but I'm not sure how active the community is. Is the bug list accurate as they seem a bit old?
>
> Also, if anyone wants any coding doing I'd be glad to help out.
>
> Cheers,
> Jake

Dr. Andreas Prlic
Senior Scientist, RCSB PDB Protein Data Bank
University of California, San Diego
(+1) 858.246.0526