[Biojava-l] SITE records in PDBFileReader

jitesh dundas jbdundas at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 14:44:46 UTC 2010

Hi,

Thanks & nice work.I think you need to tell your module lead about that..

Hibernate inclusion isnot a good idea for BioJava.It is slow & XML
based, thus big data files will be affected.
I think we need a plugin framework with better features that deploy
functionalities ,which biologists look for..

I have been doing analysis on the BioJava 3 proposal and have some
concerns on this, besides the other analysis that is present. I will
be sending it to my lead, Andreas Sir (not Andreas Prilic) on this.

Regards,
JD