[Biojava-l] JMol I/O

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Mon Nov 16 04:41:57 UTC 2009

Hi Andy,

probably you are trying to visualize a small molecule in Jmol, but the
visualization script you are sending  only works if you have several
C-alpha atoms available. Try something like "select * ; spacefill
on;". Jmol has a powerful scripting language which is probably worth
having a look at, if you want to work with it more closely.

Andreas