[Biojava-l] JMol I/O

Andy Lu andylu0320 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 22:07:41 UTC 2009

Hi, sorry to bother everyone again.
But I have a simple quesiton, I am using the SimpleJMolExample.java provided
on the website and it works. But for a pdb file containing about 20 atoms,
all of the atoms shows up on JMol for 1 second and then disappears, is it
because the color changes or something or some atom size restriction? It
works for files that contain much larger number of atoms.
If I try to open a file manually from JMol through the open option, it shows
up nicely. Is there a way that I can make the pdb file displayed on JMol
through Biojava the same color/display as the one if I open it manually
though JMol?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you!

--