[Biojava-l] SVDSuperimposer

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Fri May 8 17:37:41 UTC 2009

Hi Raphael,

Thanks for posting the link to "LaJolla" (funny that you chose this
name, it is the part of the town where my university is located...).
This is very interesting and exactly the kind of applications we are
happy to see BioJava being used for.

Do you want to provide a link back to your project site at
http://biojava.org/wiki/BioJava:BioJavaInside and also add your paper
to the list of papers that are using BioJava?

About the  BioJava algorithm : If you have an example where the
BioJava structure comparison does not give the result you would
expect, could you send it to me so I can take a look ?

Thanks,
Andreas