[Biojava-l] Parsing out identities from a blast file

mark.schreiber at novartis.com mark.schreiber at novartis.com
Thu Mar 5 02:53:47 UTC 2009

Hi -

You need to use the SeqSimilaritySearchHit which is that parent of the
SeqSimilaritySearchSubHit.  It has a method called getSubjectID() which
gives you the ID of the hit subject.  All subhits with the same parent
search hit will have the same subject ID so it makes more sense to store
the information in this class.

- Mark