[Biojava-l] Depreciated methods

Hamed, Ahmed A. ahmed.elmasri at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 06:35:20 UTC 2009

Hello list,
I am new to BioJava and I have been trying some of its examples. I came
across some of the depreciated methods and I am not sure if they will be
removed entirely any time soon? I also found some of the examples
problematic and didn't run properly even though I am following the
instructions stated in the comment section.
Please let me know if you have answers for my questions.
Best wishes,
Ahmed

--
Ahmed Abdeen Hamed