[Biojava-l] Saving back chromatogram?

Andy Yates ayates at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Feb 20 11:02:52 UTC 2009

As far as I'm aware no there shouldn't be a problem with this solution.

However have you investigated any other mechanisms for doing this kind
of contig editing/assembly work? I know that people at the Sanger Centre
use a program called gap4 which has powered just about every assembly
they have done. It's available from:

http://www.sanger.ac.uk/Software/production/staden/ (bit of info here)

http://staden.sourceforge.net/staden_home.html

Have a look at it as I feel that this is exactly what you are attempting
to do.

Andy