[Biojava-l] Saving back chromatogram?

Ashika Umanga Umagiliya aumanga at biggjapan.com
Fri Feb 20 06:54:15 UTC 2009

Cheers.

I still haven't implemented the editor.I assume for basecall editing, I
can use 'Edit' class.

Like:

ABIFChromatogram a;
..
..
a.getBaseCalls().edit(new Edit(.......))

And for Quality values, I am hoping to read and store Qualitly files
generated by 'phred'.And when user edit the basecall, I am planing to
edit stored quality values accordinly.
Finally the fasta file is generated using ABIFChromatogram.getBaseCalls()...
and Quality file will be generated using the structure I used above.

Any issues with this approach?

Many thanks,
Umanga