[Biojava-l] Saving back chromatogram?

Andy Yates ayates at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Feb 19 09:23:00 UTC 2009

Hi Umanga,

Unfortunately there is no write feature available in the BioJava API. My
advice would be to store these new basecalls in a separate file & look
into using the Staden IO package which does support write functions (not
sure if it will write into AB1 but it will do SCF & ZTR). Sadly this is
written in C so you will have to write either some glue code with JNI to
get it working or write a small C program to munge an AB1 trace & your
new file together.

Sorry I can't be of any more help,

Andy