[Biojava-l] Where notes are coming from?

Richard Holland holland at eaglegenomics.com
Sun Aug 16 16:51:50 UTC 2009

Good question - I don't think you can, as the relationship is
unidirectional (it wasn't intended for notes to be passed around
independent of their features). In the case of ChangeForwarders
listening only for notes, this causes a bit of a problem - but I think
you will also get a Change event against the Feature itself to say a
note has been added, in which case you might be able to write logic to
associate the two Change events to work out what's going on.