[Biojava-l] SubSequence Help

Richard Holland holland at eaglegenomics.com
Thu Nov 6 12:13:07 UTC 2008

I've just tried to reproduce this and haven't been able to.

Could you supply the full code, including the bit where you set
startCoord and endCoord, and also the full file that you're working on
it with?

(You'll have to send them direct to me if you're using attachments as
the mailing list won't accept them).

cheers,
Richard