[Biojava-l] performance problems with BJX

Mark Schreiber markjschreiber at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 08:53:29 UTC 2008

Object relational mapping can be memory hungry but this does seem
expensive. Probably the easiest way to track the problem is to run a
memory profiler (such as the one in Netbeans) and see if there is
either some very large object or a proliferation of thousands of small
objects which would point to a memory leak.

Best regards,

- Mark