[Biojava-l] GFF Parsing

benn benn at mpi-cbg.de
Wed Jun 4 09:56:17 UTC 2008

Hello,

          I am investigating the user of biojava for file parsing for
in-house apps in my organisation.  I have previously used biojava but if
I am looking at a new implementation then I would like to use biojavax.
I have managed to parse a fasta file with no problems but I now need to
parse gff.  I cannot see a parser for gff in biojavax, would I need to
implement a new parser which works with the biojavax IOTools and rich
sequence or can I use the parser from biojava2 in some way?

Cheers,

Neil