[Biojava-l] BioJava 3 design discussion coming to an end

Richard Holland holland at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Feb 1 09:43:10 UTC 2008

Hi all.

It's now February and the time has come for me to take the contents of
the BioJava 3 discussion wiki page and start compiling it into a more
formal proposal.

I'll let you know when I'm done by posting the proposal document on the
BioJava website - probably around the end of this month.

The formal proposal document will then itself be open to discussion and
modification for a short period before any development it requires will
commence.

cheers,
Richard

PS. I will be working from a snapshot of the wiki. Therefore any changes
made to the wiki from now on may not get included.