[Biojava-l] BioGroovy

Mark Fortner phidias51 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 15:41:49 UTC 2008

Hi Andreas,
I'll check with the owners and see what they say.  I think at some
point we'll need a code repository.  I didn't see any links from the
current page to either a cvs or svn repository.   They may be
interested in hosting the wiki, and perhaps the code could be hosted
with the OBF.

I'll let you know what I find out.

Mark

On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 8:31 AM, Andreas Prlic <andreas at sdsc.edu> wrote:
> I can help you with the contacts to OBF. One possibillity is to ask
> the korean people if they would be interested in collaborating on this
> and perhaps transfering the domain to obf.
>
> Andreas
>

> On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 8:24 AM, Mark Fortner <phidias51 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Thanks Andreas.  That confirmed my suspicions.
>>
>> It sounds like there's some interest in Groovy from the community.  At
>> some point it might be worth putting together a cookbook, although I'm
>> not sure what site would be appropriate for it.
>>
>> Mark
>>
>> On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 8:15 PM, Andreas Prlic <andreas at sdsc.edu> wrote:
>>> Hi  Mark,

>>> I don't think it is an official site from the open bioinformatics
>>> foundation.  If you do a whois for biogroovy.org it gives the address
>>> of a bioinformatics center from korea.  In comparison the whois for
>>> biojava points to Chris Dagdigian from the obf.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Andreas