[Biojava-l] Mutable Symbol Lists

Mark Schreiber markjschreiber at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 02:11:55 UTC 2007

Hi Philip -

SymbolLists are not mutable in the bean sense of the word but that can
be modified by using the Edit object.

An example is here: http://biojava.org/wiki/BioJava:Cookbook:Sequence:Edit

Your ideas on a MutableSymbolList would be of interest though.
Especially if you could implement it as a Bean.

- Mark